Just in time to annoy your family and friends! Rustypants’ Most Awesome Christmas Mix!
Rustypants’ Christmas Mix
“What’s included in this deluxe package?” you may be asking yourself. Let me tell you, we’ve chosen only the finest Christmas tunes ever created!
01. Silent Night / Holy Night Jam – Joe Satriani
02. O Tannenbaum – Vince Guaraldi
03. Oh Holy Night – Rob Halford (Judas Priest)
04. Jingle Bells – Brian Setzer Orchestra
05. Away In A Manger – Sufjan Stevens
06. 12 Days of Christmas – Relient K
07. Little Drummer Boy – Jars of Clay
08. Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto – Snoop Dogg
09. Angels We Have Heard on High – Duvall (Smoking Popes)
10. Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
11. Little Drummer Boy / Silent Night – Jimi Hendrix
12. Christmas Time is Here – Sarah McLachlan & Diana Krall
13. Oh Come All Ye Faithful – Twisted Sister
14. Santa Claus is Coming To Town – Bruce Springsteen
15. White Christmas – Jimmy Smith
16. Christmas in Hollis – Run-DMC
How much would you pay for such a wonderful and eclectic mix of holiday music? $10? $20?? $50???
For a limited time, you can have these 16 tracks for only $0.00!! Simply follow the link, download the file, unzip the tunes, and rock out!
And please, consider this my gift to you. It’s all you’re gonna get. But it’s from the bottom of my heart, promise!
The two biggest things about Dropbox (for me):
1. Installing that tiny piece of software on multiple computers means when you upload a file to Dropbox on ONE computer, it automatically syncs to ALL your computers. I don’t even create files on my harddrive anymore, I just create them directly in Dropbox and there they are. I’ve stopped using a flash drive – I no longer need it. Any computer you can connect to on the Internet, you can access your Dropbox files.
2. Shared folders. A.MA.ZING. My co-teacher and I share a folder. When she creates something and puts it in the shared folder, it syncs to both of our computers (and any computer we have Dropbox installed on). My friend wants to see some of the work I’ve done on this or that project – no prob: I set up a shared folder and put the files in. He or she can look at them, edit them, save them, and it syncs back to my machine. Another friend wants a copy of Snoop Dogg’s “Santa Claus Is Going Straight to the Ghetto” song? Sure thing. Let me create a shared folder for you… The potential to collaborate is second only to using Google Docs (and that’s a different type of collaboration tool altogether).
If you’re not using Dropbox yet, you should be. http://db.tt/iwJ5rr5
I’ve spent the last month making adjustments and adding accessories to the Bianchi Camaleonte Uno with the intention of making it my primary ride to work and around the community. With the addition of fenders yesterday, I’ve now got her where I feel comfortable with moving ahead with that idea. Here’s what she looks like at the end of this adjustment period:
2011 Bianchi Camaleonte Uno
Topeak Super Tourist rack
Deuter Rack Pack Uni Panniers
Planet Bike Hardcore Fenders
Kryptonite NY 1210 Chain & Evolution 4 lock
I got great deals on all of these items from my local bike shop (Truly Spokin’) or Amazon. As always, the guys at my LBS have been fantastic, making suggestions, adjustments, and helping me solve a number of smallish issues.
It’s been more money than I had intended on spending, but even just riding the bike 3 days a week to work will pay off the bike in a year. Using it 5 days a week for work and for all local driving (errands, shopping, etc.) will save even more.
- Replacing the stock tires with a pair of Continental Gatorskin Tires
- Replacing the stock saddle with something a bit more comfortable
- Putting a bike computer on her
She’s a LOT of fun to ride – a very different ride than my 2004 Klein Aura V, but they were made for very different purposes! Looking forward to what this next year of cycling brings!