dunno about you, but if i were looking for an online college and ran across the following ad, i’d run quickly in the opposite direction.
doesn’t anyone proof these before they’re put out, or is it just that no one notices except folks with grammar fetishes?
where’s my red ink Internet pen when i need it??
anyone who can not only point out the error but also:
- explain why it’s incorrect and
- fix the error
will have their name put in a hat and i will draw one name for the following prizes:
- a sheet of sparkly star stickers to show your friends how smart you are!
- a Santa hat viciously ripped off the top of a dog toy by my dog!
- a couple of beautiful seashells pulled straight out of the Gulf of Mexico!
- an autographed picture of my shrinking manboobs!
to be eligible to win said prizes, you must live in the continental US.
Deadline: Midnight (Central time) on Tuesday August 25, 2009. NO CHEATING! don’t read the other comments until you’ve made your own!
baker college online? you’ll never have me as a student.